Tax Deductions for Photovoltaics and energy requalification: together we discover news and confirmations of this Eco-bonus.
Certainly, there has been much talk of the new Stability Law in the last days.
The new Budget Law, published in the Italian Official Journal, is now in force. Among the various measures, we have tax deductions extended until December 31, 2019. However, let's try to make some clarity on the subject.
Tax deductions for residential photovoltaics
Also in 2019, those who install a residential photovoltaic system can get the tax deductions of 50% on the total expenses incurred, and this is excellent.
Same as last year, the deduction is divided into 10 annual installments and 10% reduced VAT is confirmed for a maximum expenditure of € 96,000.
However, this deduction is not only applicable to photovoltaics, but also to building renovation and recovery. In fact, it includes:
- Building renovations for autonomous houses and condominiums
- Extraordinary maintenance: insulation, sound insulation
- Ordinary maintenance: replacing floors, painting, and coverings
- Security systems: armored doors
- Removal of architectural barriers
- Reduction of heat dispersion: thermal coat, fixtures and frames replacement
- Solar Shield Installation
A new Eco-bonus
The tax deductions of 65%, as we know them, have been extended until December 31, 2019, for the expenses related to energy requalification interventions:
- Replacement of old heating systems with heat pumps, high-efficiency boilers + thermostatic valves
- solar thermal system
- thermodynamic system
Eco-bonus: Maximum deductible amount
The maximum amount of expenditure admitted to the Eco-bonus in 2019 is useful to determine the amount of the income tax deduction:
- € 100,000 for energy upgrading works
- € 60,000 for work on the building envelope
- € 30,000 for the replacement of winter air conditioning systems, or the installation of systems equipped with condensing boilers, high-efficiency heat pumps
- € 60,000 for the installation of solar panels useful for the production of hot water for domestic or industrial uses and for covering hot water needs in swimming pools, sports facilities, shelter and care homes, schools.
Tax incentives for condominiums
This new legislation brings us great news for tax deductions of condominiums that are subject to an increase in incentives. In fact, the interventions that affect the building envelope and those useful to improve energy performance, benefit from an increase:
- 70% for interventions that concern the building envelope and that we have an incidence of more than 25% of the gross dispersing surface.
- 75% for interventions that can improve the winter and summer energy performance of the building.
There will be the possibility of transferring the tax relief not only to the companies that do the work but also to third parties. This represents an important point to consider, as it also allows the benefit of tax relief to third parties.
As the last point, the mobile bonus was also confirmed, ie the possibility to deduct 50% of the costs incurred for the furnishings of a property being restructured is also extended to 31 December 2019.
While the maximum expenditure is always € 10,000.